Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Velvety Goodnessx2

Fabulous NEWS!!!  Turns out, people really like my stuff and want to buy it and give me money and stuff!! The gentleman who bought the chair from the post directly below this (see velvety goodness part 1) liked the chair so much he ordered another one!! Lucky for him, I had a match!!



I only had enough of the previous fabric for one chair, but I promised him something that was complimentary with similar style, color, and pattern.  I think the two are a fair match.



In fact, he liked the new fabric so much, he ordered four throw pillows for the sofa in the same room.  Excellent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. Thanks for leaving some feedback on all of my hard work! I love hearing from everyone - friends and strangers alike. :)