Thursday, May 20, 2010

Feminine Touches to an Otherwise "Manly" House

Taking a timeout from MY apartment, I started helping my boyfriend Dan "accesorize" his new house.  We painted all the rooms back before he even moved in, but after that we kinda stopped updating anything.  So I wanted to put up some kind of window treatments in the kitchen for starters. He was hesitant "curtains in the kitchen??" but I easily convinced him when he saw what the fabric was!


I mean, how girly can curtains be when they have beer steins all over them!!  I made small valances for the top of each window and used shower curtain hangers he wasn't using anymore to hang them on the rod.  Simple, easy, fun, and cute (I mean manly).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. Thanks for leaving some feedback on all of my hard work! I love hearing from everyone - friends and strangers alike. :)